Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2017

A year without a trading loss...

The Success Trading Group Scores
365 Days Without A Loss -- 52 Wins in 52 Weeks*

The Secrets of Successful Trading!

Dear Investor,

If you would like to begin making many, many profitable trades without the time and expense associated with sifting through the endless maze of investment "research" available, then this might be the most important letter you'll ever read.

Specifically, we are going to give you the opportunity to receive real-time trading alerts from us which show the trades we like. In fact, most of these real-time alerts are for trades that we would like to enter that very day.

And, if you signup right now, you will receive ALL of our trade alert emails FREE for 30 days!

"I'm extremely happy with the service. Believe me, I've tried many other services over the years. In my opinion no others come close. STEADY, CONSISTENT PROFIT, WHAT A CONCEPT!!!"

Thanks,

Scott M. Russell

You do not want to pass on this outstanding offer!

Here's why:

As a member of our exclusive Success Trading Group, you will be provided specific trading ideas. More specifically, you will receive a real-time trade alert email prior to each buy and sell order.

Now, I know you're probably skeptical. That's normal and healthy. Let me give you four good reasons I can back up what I claim:

Five Reasons To Believe What I Say

Reason one: All of our "Buy" notices to the Success Trading Group members are date and time stamped and available on a members' only website for your review.

Reason two: All of our "Sell" notices to the Success Trading Group members are date and time stamped and available on a members' only website for your review.

Reason three: As a member of the Success Trading Group you will receive these real-time trade alerts and be able to judge for yourself the value of these real-time alerts.

Reason four: Ok, here's the first really big reason: In the last 6 calendar years, that's calendar years 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009, our Success Trading Group has closed 100% winning trades on its Main Trade Table!

Reason five: Finally, here's another big reason: In the last 9 calendar years (2006 - 2014) our Success Trading Group has closed 299 trade positions on its Main Trade Table with 99.33% being winning trades! (That's only 2 losing trades in 9 years!)

"7 out of 7 winners. Planning on increasing my investment level now that there is comfort level. There may be no better way to invest in the market. Previously, volatility in the market caused my portfolio to swing widely. Now, using volatility and on short term basis with quality stocks---with you as the quaterback-I have THE SYSTEM. Many thanks to you and your staff. Keep up the good work."

Steven Rafter

Here is a summary of the
benefits you receive

  • Clear and concise emails.
  • Frees up your time spent on research.
  • We provide exact details of each trade (ie, such as limit price or market).
  • Takes the guesswork out of the hardest part of trading: when to take a profit!
  • No "fancy" trades. Buy a stock. Then sell it.
  • You can trade our style in your IRA!
  • Each email notice has one play that we like right now.
  • How easy is that! No guesswork as to what we are doing, or when we would take a profit.

So, join the Success Trading Group today so you can begin receiving real-time trading alerts with all of our trading ideas! This will allow you to see exactly what trades we are looking at -- and if you like what you see -- you can enter a position as well. No scouring the Wall Street Journal or Investors Business Daily every day and night ... no more subscriptions to several newsletters that talk about many, many plays.

Rather than spending your time and energy every day sifting through endless materials trying to find a few stock trading ideas, you will simply get a real-time trade alert email directly from us with the one trade that we like right now. How simple is that! Plus, we will follow each trade from the purchase to the sell. Sure we will lose a few trades together. But we believe that we will have many, many more winners!

"Thank you so much for your service! Success Trading Group has brought the PROFITS and FUN back to trading! I can't wait for the next trade alert! I did quite well on the last alert for HD. I like the fact that you only work with top quality stocks . . . I feel safer working with these companies. It took me about 5 trades to start to feel comfortable and confident. I am all over it now! Now I am surprised you are only charging what you do! It is a bargain. My wife and children thank you! My IRA thanks you! My wife's IRA thanks you! Our cash account thanks you! Keep up the good work!"

Best,

John Carter
Member since November, 2001

You get many times your money's worth!

Many experts would charge $500 per month or more for such a powerful real-time alert service. (But, we are not going to charge you that much.)

Today, we are offering you a membership to our Success Trading Group for only $97 per month! Please ACT NOW and get in on this special offer to join the Success Trading Group! This $97 rate is $50 off our regular rate and is available through this offer to you right now! Grab this opportunity to be a part of this elite group!

"Thank you for your great calls. Have traded for fifty years. Have tried many advisors. But, your 37 straight winning selections is the best that I have ever heard of or experienced on my own. In fact, I keep telling my wife that it's too good to believe . . . In fact, I have a good stock broker friend who called recently to talk stocks. I felt so guilty not telling him about you . . . I would suggest that you raise your fees for all new customers. Again I say thank you, thank you."

Sincerely,

Bob Frye

You can't lose with our 100%,
ironclad, moneyback guarantee

Your satisfaction is assured through our no risk, you-can't-lose, 100%, no-questions-asked, iron-clad guarantee: If for any reason, you aren't thrilled and satisfied with the Success Trading Group, just contact us within 30 days and we will NOT charge your credit card. No hard feelings.

What we are saying is, don't decide now if this service is for you. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn't do everything we say and more, if you don't make money, save time and frustration, if it isn't life-changing, if it doesn't work for you, you have nothing to worry about because you can avoid being charged by simply letting us know within your first 30 days of service under my no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. (In fact, we have had members make thousands of dollars during their free 30 day trial period!)

Here's how to join right now!

Use this link for this special offer:

http://www.marketfn.com/a/success147.htm

To your success,


MarketFN.com

P.S. Please don't write to me later and ask for this reduced rate. Take advantage of it now! We do not bill your credit card today. You get the first 30 days free with my iron-clad no-risk guarantee and then if you like what our Success Trading Group is doing you pay only $97 per month thereafter.

P.P.S. Our "52 wins in 52 weeks" you see us mentioning from time to time was for the calendar year 2006 on our Main Trade Table. (Actually, it was 53 wins on trades that were opened that calendar year, but 52 wins in 52 weeks has a better ring to it.) But, that's right, we went the whole year without booking a loss. (In fact, we didn't book a loss in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 either ... that's 6 calendar years in a row without booking a loss!) The 99.33% winning trades is for trades opened and closed on our Main Trade Table during the calendar years of 2006 through 2014. (We had 2 open trades on our Main Trade Table at the end of 2014). Past results do not guarantee future results. However, as mentioned above, we did post 100% winners in 2009 through 2014 (with 2 positions remaining open on 12/31/14) on our Main Trade Table. But hey, some folks use this service and do extremely well with little work at all; some utilize a lot of hard work to make it happen; others may just be lucky. And, frankly, we do have people that do not have success and leave the service. While we can't always figure out how that can be, that is why we offer the 30-day iron clad guarantee!

More Testimonials From Success Trading Group Members

Please! Write a book!

"I have been a member of success trading group for the last three months and I have been very happy. Most of my trades have been a success. What I like is that there is no short selling or gambling. It seems to be a result of your excellent analysis. I think the least you can do is to write a book about your technique and I will be the first person to buy ten copies."

Dr. Shanbhogue

"Success Trading Service is Amazingly Clear and Concise"

"I am a trial period member since 3/25 and have not executed any of your trade recommendations yet, opting rather to paper trade at the outset. I want to tell you how impressed I am with both your results thus far and the straightforward format that you use. For the first time in my trading career I feel that I have a very competent partrner . Your method of operation is amazingly clear and concise and is far superior to any other service that I have considered using. Keep up the fine work."

Herb L.

"Precise, Timely and Accurate"

"I have been using your recomendations for the last six weeks, and have made money in every trade. Your recomendations are precise, timely and accurate. Keep up the great work."

Yazdi Sidhwa M.D.

To Busy To Do Your Own Research?

"I am extremely happy with your service and have made a significant amount of money following you buy/sell notifications. Please consider offering a seminar to educate your subscribers with your methods. While I plan on continuing your service, it would be nice to understand your indicators/screens for your entry and exit points. Frankly, I had about given up on the stock market until I investigated your site. I am a psychiatrist and much to busy to do my own research but would like to be educated as to your methodology. Thanks so much and please seriously consider this suggestion,"

Robert Birch

Success Trading is THE BEST!

"This is my first month with your service, all I can say is your the BEST I have seen out there, please don't let this get to you however lol. I am truly enjoying your picks!"

Berdj Ghazarian

Unbelievable!

"I have been watching your trades for the last month and became a member recently. Your call on Wallmart yesterday was so close I couldn't beleive how you called it. Today your sell order will hit and your next order will have me on board. Thanks for your insight on trades."

David H. King

This is The Best Service Ever!

"This is the best service I've ever used. It suits my personality and my investing strategies. Thank you for your help."

Charles Fries

16 Wins in a Row!

"16 winning trades in a row!!! . . . Your fine set-ups are beyond great."

Steven Rafter

It's A Gold Mine!

"You have a wonderful working system here. I split my money up between trades as some move fast and others take a while. A lot of people with money would like to know about what you have here. It's a gold mine. Congrats to you all."

Scott Koppenhafer

Use this link for this special offer:

http://www.marketfn.com/a/success147.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment